Eurekahedge is the world’s largest independent alternative research firm with offices in Singapore and New York. A financial research company specialising in hedge fund data and indices with over 10 years of experience in the field, Eurekahedge’s products are the most widely used globally with accredited investor groups, financial institutions and media sources.
Currently providing research data on over 26,000 alternative investment funds, Eurekahedge is a subsidiary of Mizuho Financial Group, the second largest financial services group in Japan.
We are looking for successful sales professionals who will be an integral part of our sales team promoting Eurekahedge’s products to the finance industries most sophisticated players globally; investment banks, sovereign wealth funds, private banks, pension funds, family offices, prime brokers and hedge funds.
With a global network of clients, this role presents an excellent opportunity to build lasting relationships within the hedge fund industry and possibility of managing a team.
- 2-4 years of target-driven sales experience
- Enthusiastic and successful sales track record
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Proactive and results oriented
- Relevant financial sales experience required
- Managerial experience is a plus
- Japanese communication skills is an added advantage
Prior hands-on sales experience in a client-facing capacity is a pre-requisite. Successful applicant may expect to gain good advancement and managerial opportunities.
Interested candidates, please submit your resume by e-mail to ,
stating the job you are applying for with the following details:
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
- Reasons for leaving current employment
- Availability/Notice period required
- Last drawn/current and expected salary