Eurekahedge is the world’s largest independent alternative research firm with offices in Singapore, New York and Cebu. A financial research company specialising in hedge fund data and indices with over 10 years of experience in the field, Eurekahedge’s products are the most widely used globally with accredited investor groups, financial institutions and media sources.
Currently providing research data on over 20,000 alternative investment funds, Eurekahedge is a subsidiary of Mizuho Bank, the second largest financial services group in Japan. In addition to the hedge fund databases, Eurekahedge also offers its clients: Operational Due Diligence report service and an analytical platform service.
We are looking for a successful sales professional who has worked in a similar role with a proven track record, managerial experience and is able to hit the ground running. The candidate will be an integral part of our sales team promoting Eurekahedge’s products to the finance industries most sophisticated players globally; investment banks, sovereign wealth funds, private banks, pension funds, family offices and hedge funds. With a global network of clients, this role presents an excellent opportunity to build lasting relationships within the hedge fund industry and investor base. The role also offers an opportunity to set-up and manage a new team. The role requires frequent travel to known financial locations
- 3-5 years of target-driven sales experience
- Enthusiastic and successful sales track record in a similar role
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Experience working with international clients
- Proactive and results oriented
- Relevant financial sales experience required
- Managerial experience is a plus
Office located in Southeast Asia’s lowest tax hub; Singapore
- Opportunity to travel and meet clients globally
- Exposure to the cutting edge hedge funds sector in the finance industry
- Wide range of products to sell; databases, research, analytics, due diligence and upcoming releases
- Willing to provide relocation to suitable candidates from the United Kingdom
Prior hands-on sales experience in a client-facing capacity is a pre-requisite. Successful applicant may expect to gain good advancement and managerial opportunities.
Interested candidates, please submit your resume by e-mail to , stating the job you are applying for with the following details:
- Reasons for leaving current employment
- Availability/notice period required
- Last drawn/current and expected salary
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applications will be notified.