Eurekahedge is a financial research company that specialises in hedge fund data, research and indices. We are headquartered in Singapore with a representative office in New York and are a subsidiary of Mizuho Financial Group - the second largest financial services group in Japan.. With over 10 years of history in the financial markets, Eurekahedge’s products are accessed globally by a multitude of financial institutions.
We are a Singapore-based company which recently opened an office in Cebu, Philippines and are looking for a Product Development Executive to support the Research & Development team. In addition to the requirements outlined below, the ideal candidate has to be a self-starter, quick learner who is able to work independently as well as a part of a team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented and ambitious developer looking to gain international work experience dealing with one of the most innovative areas of finance industry. In addition successful candidates may have the opportunity to travel to our Singapore office for project work.
- Coordinate and collect relevant information on hedge fund managers via phone or email
- Monitor and follow-up outstanding requests
- Handle additional special projects assigned by the Department Head
- Possess a Bachelor/College Degree in any related field
- 3-5 years work experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and soft phone skills
- Experience in data entry is an advantage
- Experience in sales or outbound calls is an advantage
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to work independently
- Flexible work hours but must be willing to do late shift (1.30pm to 10.30pm) occasionally
- Monday to Friday (excluding Philippine Public Holidays)
Interested candidates, please submit your resume by e-mail to ,
stating the job you are applying for and include the following details:-
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applications will be notified.
- Reasons for leaving current employment
- Availability/Notice period required
- Last drawn/current and expected salary