Eurekahedge is the world’s largest independent alternative research firm with offices in Singapore and New York. A financial research company specialising in hedge fund data and indices with over 10 years of experience in the field, Eurekahedge’s products are the most widely used globally both by our direct clients and media sources. Currently providing research data on over 26,000 alternative investment funds, Eurekahedge is a subsidiary of Mizuho Financial Group, the second largest financial services group in Japan.
We are looking for a Marketing & Corporate Communications intern to support the Marketing & Communication department as well as generating leads from various sources. In addition to the requirements outlined below the ideal candidate should be a self-starter, flexible, able to work independently and exude a positive job attitude.
- Background in Corporate Communication, Business Management or Finance
- Interest in social media and the finance industry
- Ability to handle readings on finance-related publications and news
- Technology savvy with basic knowledge of Microsoft applications – Dreamweaver a plus
- Attentive to details and handling multiple tasks with strict deadlines.
- Diligent and proactive
- Support the Marketing & Communications department for ongoing and future projects
- Update of company website and social media accounts
- Assist in research and implementation of marketing opportunities and strategies
- Assist in research of articles covering key issues and topics in the hedge fund industry
Interested candidates, please submit your resume by e-mail to ,
stating the job you are applying for and include the following details:-
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applications will be notified.
- Availability/notice period required
- Expected allowance