Eurekahedge is the world’s largest alternative database business based in Singapore and with offices in New York and Cebu. A stable financial research company specialising in hedge fund data and indices with over 12 years of experience in the field, Eurekahedge’s products are the most widely used globally with accredited investor groups, financial institutions and media sources.
Currently providing research data on over 26,000 alternative investment funds, Eurekahedge is a subsidiary of Mizuho Financial Group, the second largest financial services group in Japan.
We are a truly global business in terms of both the research we produce and the clients we service. We are looking for a new analyst to join our team to work on a number of exciting regular and ad-hoc projects such as:
- Analysing and producing regular key trend reports on the global hedge fund industry
- Supporting clients requests such as developing bespoke indices and creating hedge fund asset flow reports
- Providing regular data reports for industry publications
- Exploring trends to produce digestible analysis for the media, speaking to the print and TV media (depending on experience)
- And generally being one of the authorities on trends in the global hedge fund industry
- Smart, dynamic and amiable
- Exceedingly comfortable with mathematics, statistics and handling large data sets
- A perfect command of English and a proven track record in writing analytical reports on a specific industry
- Ideally a financial background
Additional skills that will assist in your application:
- Building relational databases and writing SQL
- Previous experience in the hedge fund industry
- Fund due diligence (traditional or alternative)
This is a very high profile position for anyone looking to get into one of the most interesting areas of the finance industry.
Interested candidates, please submit your resume by e-mail to , stating your current salary.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applications will be notified.