Eurekahedge is the world’s largest independent alternative research firm with offices in Singapore and New York. A financial research company specialising in hedge fund data and indices with over 10 years of experience in the field, Eurekahedge’s products are the most widely used globally with accredited investor groups, financial institutions and media sources.
Currently providing research data on over 26,000 alternative investment funds, Eurekahedge is a subsidiary of Mizuho Financial Group, the second largest financial services group in Japan.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who will be an integral part of our sales team promoting Eurekahedge’s products to the finance industries most sophisticated players - investment banks, sovereign wealth funds, private banks, pension funds, family offices, prime brokers and hedge funds, focusing on the Japanese market.
- 2+ years of target driven sales experience
- Enthusiastic and dynamic
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Proactive and results oriented
- Relevant financial sales experience a plus but not essential
- Proficient in both English and Japanese languages to liaise with overseas counterparts
This is a fantastic opportunity for young professionals who are looking to learn about the hedge fund industry and to obtain direct exposure to key players in this space. Some of Eurekahedge’s most successful sales staff are now commanding senior roles in the hedge fund community in Singapore and further afield.
Interested candidates, please submit your resume by e-mail to , stating the job you are applying for with the following details.
- Reasons for leaving current employment
- Availability/Notice period required
- Last drawn/current and expected salary
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applications will be notified.