Eurekahedge is the world’s largest independent alternative research firm with offices in Singapore and New York. A financial research company specialising in hedge fund data and indices with over 10 years of experience in the field, Eurekahedge’s products are the most widely used globally both by our direct clients and media sources. Currently providing research data on over 26,000 alternative investment funds, Eurekahedge is a subsidiary of Mizuho Financial Group, the second largest financial services group in Japan.
We are looking for an Advertising Sales Manager with an outstanding track record in sales to join our Singapore office. The role requires promoting the brand, formulating and implementing a range of advertising sales strategies (online and print) to a sophisticated global audience of financial institutions and related service providers.
- 1-3 years of successful advertising sales experience
- Agency/media experience preferred
- Core sales and negotiation skills
- Good at writing proposals and presentations
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Self-motivated, independent, committed and dynamic
- Experience in working with international clients preferred
- Non-degree holders with agency/media experience or relevant sales experience are encouraged to apply
This is a fantastic opportunity for young professionals who are looking to learn about the hedge fund industry and to obtain direct exposure to key players in this space. Some of Eurekahedge’s most successful sales staff are now commanding senior roles in the hedge fund community in Singapore and further afield.
Interested candidates, please submit your resume by e-mail to , stating the job you are applying for with the following details:
- Reasons for leaving current employment
- Availability/Notice period required
- Last drawn/current and expected salary
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applications will be notified.